- How many times I have told family and friends that thanks to BLD I now live a God-centered life, unlike other people I know who haven’t changed, still caught up in their old ways, still “sinners.” Don’t these people realize that joining BLD can be the best decision they ever make?
- How many times have I said that I feel so blessed that I found BLD, a community of believers, just like me? As a result, now I go only to BLD events and only with my fellow believers. Why even associate with those other people, when I have BLD?
- How many times have I said that I feel so blessed, unlike some of my ME classmates who no longer go to Praise &Worship while my wife and I have attended religiously all these years? How many times have I said I feel so blessed because I fully participate in my BLD ministry, while the other members don’t even show up?
- How many times have I watched people not do enough for their parish and wondered why they don’t give or do more when I know for sure they can? Don’t these people realize that all these things are for the Lord and His church?
- I used to be like those people; but since my spiritual conversion, I’m not anymore. Yes, now I am pleased to be able to say that I have become His humble servant.
“For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and the one who humbles himself will be exalted.” (Lk 14:11)